- Fully welded stainless steel; no structural bolts to worry about rattling loose over time.
- Cap top ‘pops’ open using gas struts. This allows you to fully stand up inside the truck bed and sleep comfortably in truck bed or load oversized / tall items with ease.
- Gas strut assisted side doors allow for hassle free access to gear that is packed in the back of the camper. No need to unpack your rig just to get at the first item loaded into the bed (provided it is small enough to fit through the side door).
- Mounting panels on the exterior side doors allow you to customize the gear that you are carrying.
- Cap includes LED third brake light and interior LED that come prewired. (third brake light will need to be piggybacked onto tail light brake wire; interior LED will need to be wired to an 'always on' power source such as vehicle battery or stand-alone battery).
To see all the details of this camper up close click here.
All truck caps ship for a FLAT RATE FEE of $400. The cap will be delivered to the truck terminal nearest the shipping address that is entered at checkout. If you have spoken with local 4x4, Automotive, or Topper shop who you would like to install the cap, please inquire about having the cap sent to this alternate commercial address. Please note that a "commercial address" must have a forklift or loading dock to unload. Residential delivery to your home may also be available in some cases at additional cost. Please inquire so we can determine if your specific cap size and address qualify for residential delivery with the available residential truck carriers in your local area. Residential delivery will utilize lift gate (a smaller truck with a lowering platform on the back, so that the crate may be lowered to your driveway curb without the use of a forklift or loading dock).
- Weight: ~250lbs
- Height: 21.85"
Install guides coming soon.
GAIA CO LTD Products have a limited 2-year manufacturer's warranty. For the complete warranty, please see here.