- Fully welded stainless steel; no structural bolts to worry about rattling loose over time.
- Cap top ‘pops’ open using gas struts. This allows you to fully stand up inside the truck bed and sleep comfortably in truck bed or load oversized / tall items with ease.
- Gas strut assisted side doors allow for hassle free access to gear that is packed in the back of the camper. No need to unpack your rig just to get at the first item loaded into the bed (provided it is small enough to fit through the side door).
- Mounting panels on the exterior side doors allow you to customize the gear that you are carrying.
- Cap includes LED third brake light and interior LED that come prewired. (third brake light will need to be piggybacked onto tail light brake wire; interior LED will need to be wired to an 'always on' power source such as vehicle battery or stand-alone battery).
NOTE the model pictured on a Ford Ranger comes with additional accessories that are not included in the base price (e.g. awning, awning mounts, cross-bar roof rack, axe, jerry cans). Other images of the cap on a Jeep Gladiator 5' bed are for reference only to understand the features of the cap.
To see all the details of this camper up close click here.
All truck caps ship for a FLAT RATE FEE of $400. The cap will be delivered to the truck terminal nearest the shipping address that is entered at checkout.
- Weight: ~205lbs
- Height: 19.1"
Install guides coming soon.
GAIA CO LTD Products have a limited 2-year manufacturer's warranty. For the complete warranty, please see here.