- Fully integrated wedge style roof top tent. Tent is accessed from inside the truck bed or from the outside using a ladder.
- Built in lighting both inside the truck cap and on the ceiling of the rooftop tent (everything is prewired, you just need to wire into / hook up to your power source).
- Great solution for cold weather / 4 season use. You can run a catalytic heater down below in the truck bed (or a diesel heater outside the vehicle) and rooftop tent floor vents will allow heat to rise into the tent area without any risk of catching tent material on fire.
- Once assembled (cap and camper ship detached; the two pieces must be joined together) you will have a ready-to-use camper. Not a DIY kit that requires hours of retrofitting and customizing for use.
To see all the details of this camper up close click here.
To see shipping costs and options for this product, place the product into your shopping cart and click checkout. You will a list of shipping options and corresponding costs. Or, refer to our Shipping FAQ and Policy where you will find complete details on:
- Cap and Camper Freight Costs
- Delivery Options: Home, Commercial, Truck Terminal
- Explanation of the GAIA freight shipping process and terms such as "liftgate service", "loading dock", "carrier terminal" etc.
- How to receive the freight and protect yourself against shipping damage or loss.
Specifications coming soon.
Install guides coming soon.
GAIA CO LTD Products have a limited 2-year manufacturer's warranty. For the complete warranty, please see here.