- Fully welded stainless steel; no structural bolts to worry about rattling loose over time.
- Cap top ‘pops’ open using gas struts. This allows you to fully stand up inside the truck bed and sleep comfortably in truck bed or load oversized / tall items with ease.
- Gas strut assisted side doors allow for hassle free access to gear that is packed in the back of the camper. No need to unpack your rig just to get at the first item loaded into the bed (provided it is small enough to fit through the side door).
- Mounting panels on the exterior side doors allow you to customize the gear that you are carrying.
- Cap includes LED third brake light and interior LED that come prewired. (third brake light will need to be piggybacked onto tail light brake wire; interior LED will need to be wired to an 'always on' power source such as vehicle battery or stand-alone battery).
To see all the details of this camper up close click here.
To see shipping costs and options for this product, place the product into your shopping cart and click checkout. You will a list of shipping options and corresponding costs. Or, refer to our Shipping FAQ and Policy where you will find complete details on:
- Cap and Camper Freight Costs
- Delivery Options: Home, Commercial, Truck Terminal
- Explanation of the GAIA freight shipping process and terms such as "liftgate service", "loading dock", "carrier terminal" etc.
- How to receive the freight and protect yourself against shipping damage or loss.
- Weight: ~240lbs
- Height: 23.6"
Install guides coming soon.
GAIA CO LTD Products have a limited 2-year manufacturer's warranty. For the complete warranty, please see here.